If you’re also confused about what to buy for your collection, worry not. Here we will provide you with a complete collection of high-quality Esr Meter in an affordable range. Make sure to read the complete list.
For your help, our team members have prepared a list of the Top 10 Best Esr Meter. This list is based on the analysis of 52238 Esr Meter products. These seems to be the common choice of many people and is the highly recommended product for you.
|1||LCR Research Pro1 Plus – 100KHz LCR Meter with 0.1% Accuracy/LED Tester/ESR Meter/Smart SMD Tweezers||9.8||Shop On Amazon|
|2||Signstek MESR-100 V2 Auto Ranging in Circuit ESR LCR Meter Capacitor/Low Ohm Meter Up to 0.01 to 100R||9.6||Shop On Amazon|
|3||Bside Transistor Tester ESR LCR Meter Automatic Identify Mosfet Capacitor Resistor Tester Inductance NPN PNP Checker with Tweezers||9.6||Shop On Amazon|
|4||Atlas ESR70||9.6||Shop On Amazon|
|5||ICQUANZX LCR TC1 ESR Tester Transistor Inductance Capacitance Resistance ESR Meter||9.4||Shop On Amazon|
|6||B&K Precision 879B Dual Display Handheld Deluxe Universal LCR Meter with Backlit Display||9||Shop On Amazon|
|7||MESR-100 Capacitor Tester, Geevorks Circuit Tester Ohm Meter with SMD Test Clip||8.8||Shop On Amazon|
|8||GME Professional in Circuit ESR Capacitor Tester||8.8||Shop On Amazon|
|9||DE-5000 Handheld LCR Meter||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
|10||Klein Tools CL120VP Electrical Voltage Test Kit with Clamp Meter||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
We found 52238 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
Table Of Content:
- LCR Research Pro1 Plus 100KHz LCR Meter with 0.1% Accuracy/LED Tester/ESR Meter/Smart SMD Tweezers
- Signstek MESR-100 V2 Auto Ranging in Circuit ESR LCR Meter Capacitor/Low Ohm Meter Up to 0.01 to 100R…
- Bside Transistor Tester ESR LCR Meter Automatic Identify Mosfet Capacitor Resistor Tester Inductance NPN…
- Atlas ESR70
- ICQUANZX LCR TC1 ESR Tester Transistor Inductance Capacitance Resistance ESR Meter
- B&K Precision 879B Dual Display Handheld Deluxe Universal LCR Meter with Backlit Display
- MESR-100 Capacitor Tester,Geevorks Circuit Tester Ohm Meter with SMD Test Clip,Auto-Ranging Capacitor…
- GME Professional in Circuit ESR Capacitor Tester, Capacitance Meter, Designed and Engineered in the USA…
- DE-5000 Handheld LCR Meter
- Klein Tools CL120VP Electrical Voltage Test Kit with Clamp Meter, Three Testers, Test Leads, Pouch and…
1. LCR Research Pro1 Plus – 100KHz LCR Meter with 0.1% Accuracy/LED Tester/ESR Meter/Smart SMD Tweezers
- Basic accuracy – R: 0.1%, L: 0.2%, C: 0.2% (see user manual for details)
- 5 test frequencies – 100Hz, 120Hz, 1kHz, 10kHz, 100kHz with 3 test voltage – 0.
- Wide measurement range – R: 20mΩ to 10MΩ, C: 0.1pF to 10mF, L: 10nH to 1H
- Additional diode and LED testing function
- One year warranty, lifetime support
2. Signstek MESR-100 V2 Auto Ranging in Circuit ESR LCR Meter Capacitor/Low Ohm Meter Up to 0.01 to 100R
- Using true 100 KHz sine wave to measure the ESR value, which is equal to the testing method of capacitor manufacturer.
- Dual terminal, for fast and easy inspect general capacitor or resistor, a printed ESR table for fast check.
- Measuring range from 0.001 to 100.0R, support IN CIRCUIT Testing.
- Auto-ranging capacitor ESR and Low Ohm Meter.
- Wide Measurement Range
3. Bside Transistor Tester ESR LCR Meter Automatic Identify Mosfet Capacitor Resistor Tester Inductance NPN PNP Checker with Tweezers
- Multi-functional Transistor Tester]: It is very easy to test plug-in and SMD devices, it can also be used to test different kinds of triodes, thyristors, MOSFET, enable to analysis the device type, the polarity of the pin, the output HFE, the valve voltage, the junction capacitance of the FET.
- Automatical Identification]: Bide smart technology make this transistor checker can automatically detect NPN and PNP transistors, N-channel and P-channel MOSFET, diodes, thyristors, resistors, capacitors or other devices.
- 2 POWER/TEST Button]: POWER/TEST button on both sides, you can operate it with your left or right hand.
- Easy to Use]: Single key operation, there is a table “typical ESR value of electrolytic capacitor” at the back, provide a clear indication that you can quickly understand and use it.
- Added Functions]: The transistor tester will be auto power off to save energy if there is no any operation within about 10 seconds.
4. Atlas ESR70
- Measure Capacitance and ESR In-Circuit
- New enhanced dynamic range of 0.00 to 40.0 ohms
- ESR Resolution as fine as 0.01 ohms and Capaciatance of 0.2uF!
- Protected against highly charged capacitors.
- Audible alerts for various ESR levels.
5. ICQUANZX LCR TC1 ESR Tester Transistor Inductance Capacitance Resistance ESR Meter
- For detecting NPN and PNP transistor, capacitor, resistor, diode, triode, N-channel and P-channel MOSFET, IGBT, JFET, triac and battery, etc.
- Can also be used to detect infrared wave forms.
- After detection, align the infrared remote control with the “IR” light, then press the button in the remote control, if the detector successfully decode it, it will display the data code and infrared wave form.
- One button operation, automatically detect and shutdown, and you can also press the multi-functional button to close the detector.
- Put the pins of component in corresponding area, then dial the little handle and the detector will test it automatically, finally the results will display on the back light TFT screen clearly.
6. B&K Precision 879B Dual Display Handheld Deluxe Universal LCR Meter with Backlit Display
- 40000 Counts resolution on primary and 10,000 counts resolution on secondary display
- L, C, R and Z primary Measurements; automatic calculation of secondary parameters D, Q, Theta, and ESR.
- 0.5 Percent basic accuracy
- Relative mode; data hold and min/max/average recording
- 1 Year warranty
7. MESR-100 Capacitor Tester
- This MESR-100 V2 auto-ranging capacitor ESR and low Ohm meter measuring range is 0.
- It is the series resistance inside the capacitor, and 100kHz is used to remove the impedance 1/(2*pi*F*C).
- Our ESR meter only applies less than 15mV DC or peak to peak on a good capacitor, as a result we can use it as in circuit test.
- During repairing TV, LCD, Audio board, etc.
- Dual terminal, for fast and easy inspect general capacitor or resistor, a printed ESR table for fast check.
8. GME Professional in Circuit ESR Capacitor Tester
- WIDE RANGE IN-CIRCUIT ESR & DCR TESTING】 Measure ESR (equivalent Series Resistance) on capacitors range from 0.
- ACCURATE MICROPROCESSOR CONTROLLED】 Microprocessor generated 100 kHz output test frequency and low 15 mVp-p output test voltage that will not turn on any solid state devices during testing for accurate test result.
- INTELLIGENT DESIGN】 Automatically discharges capacitor under test, standard 9V battery or AC adaptor operation, low battery indicator.
- EASY TO USE, PORTABLE, AND RUGGED DESIGN】 Easy One-Handed Tweezer Operation, Housed in protective impact resistant rubber holster with tilt-stand.
- DESIGNED AND ENGINEERED IN THE USA】Designed in the USA; Peace of mind support and warranty in the USA.
9. DE-5000 Handheld LCR Meter
- This LCR Meter is a 19999/ 9999 counts dual display, high accuracy LCR meter, which could measure Inductance/ Capacitance/ Resistance with secondary parameters including dissipation factor (D), quality factor (Q), phase angle , equivalent series/ parallel resistance (ESR or Rp).
- This LCR Meter is fully auto ranging operation for AC impedance & DC resistance measurement.
- Components could be measured in serial or parallel mode according to the DUT (device under test) impedance automatically.
- The “Sorting”mode could help the user to make a quick sort for a bunch of components.
- Standard Accessories: English PDF manual, DC9V Battery, Alligator test lead case(TL-21), SMD Tweezers case(TL-22), Guard Line(TL-23),,,,, Option: IR to USB cace *It isn’t included.
10. Klein Tools CL120VP Electrical Voltage Test Kit with Clamp Meter
- CL120 Clamp Meter measure AC current via the clamp, and AC/DC voltage, resistance and continuity via test leads.
- Meter has backlit LCD for ease of viewing in low light and is CAT III 600V, Class 2 Double Insulated
- RT210 detects the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles
- A convenient chart on RT210 helps determine wiring conditions: open ground, reverse polarity, open hot, open neutral, and hot/ground reversed.
- NCVT-3P has dual-range capabilities to detect from 12 to 1000V AC or 70 to 1000V AC for a broad variety of low-voltage or standard voltage applications.
- Bright flashlight illuminates work area and may be used independent of NCVT-3P voltage detection function.
- ET40 tests AC voltages from 12V to 240V AC at four useful levels aligned with commonly used residential voltages.
Shopping Online: 10 Reasons Why It’s Better Than Going To The Mall.
If you’re anything like me, you have a love-hate relationship with the mall. While I love to shop and find new things, I also hate the crowds and people who are in my way while trying to get from one store to another. Shopping online offers a lot of perks over shopping at brick-and-mortar stores, including convenience. If you want to know why shopping online is better than going to the mall, keep reading!
1. You Can Shop Anytime, Anywhere: Shopping online is great because you can do it from the comfort of your own home. If you have a job that requires you to work on weekends or evenings, you can still shop for the things you need or want. You can also shop from your phone while you’re out and about, which is perfect if you need to pick up a few things for dinner or have a quick question about an item.
2. You Can Find a Wide Variety of Products: When you shop online, you can find products from just about any store or website. For example, if you’re looking for a new pair of shoes, you can search online and find the best deals on shoes from sites like Zappos.com, Amazon.com, and even stores like Target or Walmart.
3. You Can Get the Best Deals: Online shopping is a great way to get the best deals on products that you want. You can find many great products at discounted prices when you shop online. If you want to save money, then you should shop online.
Online shopping is a great way to get the best deals on products that you want. You can find many great products at discounted prices when you shop online. If you want to save money, then you should shop online.
4. You Can Save Time: Online shopping is a great way to save time. You can shop from the comfort of your own home, and you don’t have to waste time driving around looking for a store that has the products that you want.
Online shopping is a great way to save time. You can shop from the comfort of your own home, and you don’t have to waste time driving around looking for a store that has the products that you want.
5. You Can Save Money: Online shopping is a great way to save money. You can shop from home, and you don’t have to pay for gas or parking. If you have a Prime membership, shipping is free. You can also get a discount if you buy in bulk.
6. You Can Get Unique Items: If you are looking for something unique, online shopping is the way to go. You can find items that you won’t find in stores. For example, if you are looking for a certain type of wine or a specific brand of clothing, you can search online and get exactly what you want.
7.You Can Get Advice: If you are not sure about a product, or if you want to know more about it, you can get advice from online reviews. You can also ask questions on forums and get answers from people who have experience with the product .
8. You Can Get a Bargain: If you are looking for a bargain, online shopping is the way to go. Many online stores offer discounts and sales that you won’t find in stores. If you are looking for a certain item, it is worth doing a search online to see if you can find it at a cheaper price.
9. You Can Shop Anytime: Online shopping means that you can shop anytime, day or night. There are no shops open 24 hours a day, but there are plenty of online stores that will ship your order at any time. If you’re like me and can’t sleep without checking out the latest deals, then you’ll love shopping online.
10. It’s A Great Way To Save Money: There are so many different ways to save money when shopping online. You can find coupons, discount codes, and special offers that will help you get the best deal possible. Some stores even offer free shipping if you spend a certain amount of money. The money you save by shopping online can be used to buy more items or to purchase items that you couldn’t afford otherwise.
11. It’s Convenient: Online shopping is extremely convenient. You don’t have to leave your house, and you don’t have to worry about finding a parking spot. You can order your items and have them delivered right to your door. It’s also very easy to compare prices online, so you can make sure you’re getting the best deal possible.
Whether you’re looking for a new outfit or just want to take some time out from the chaos of your day, shopping can be fun. However, if you’re going to spend your Saturday traipsing through crowded malls and battling with other shoppers for sales, then it might be time to rethink how you spend your free time. Read on as we discuss why shopping online is better than going to the mall.