You can trust our selection for 35mm Lens For Sony Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 37823 reviews for 35mm Lens For Sony and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for 35mm Lens For Sony where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for 35mm Lens For Sony.
|1||Sony – FE 16-35mm F2.8 GM Wide-Angle Zoom Lens (SEL1635GM)||9.8||Shop On Amazon|
|2||Rokinon 35mm F1.8 Auto Focus Compact Full Frame Wide Angle Lens for Sony E Mount||9.6||Shop On Amazon|
|3||Sony SEL35F18 35mm f/1.8 Prime Fixed Lens||9.6||Shop On Amazon|
|4||Sony 35mm F2.8 Sonnar T FE ZA Full Frame Prime Fixed Lens||9.6||Shop On Amazon|
|5||Sigma 35mm F1.4 Art DG HSM for Sony E||9||Shop On Amazon|
|6||Samyang SYIO35AF-E 35mm f/2.8 Ultra Compact Wide Angle Lens for Sony E Mount Full Frame||8.8||Shop On Amazon|
|7||Neewer 35mm F1.7 Large Aperture APS-C Manual Focus Prime Fixed Lens||8.4||Shop On Amazon|
|8||Sony 16-35mm Vario-Tessar T FE F4 ZA OSS E-Mount Lens (Renewed)||8.4||Shop On Amazon|
|9||FE 35mm F1.8 Large Aperture Prime Lens (SEL35F18F)||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
|10||Meike 35mm F1.7 Large Aperture Manual Prime Fixed Lens APS-C for Sony E-Mount Digital Mirrorless Cameras NEX 3 3N 5 NEX 5T NEX 5R NEX 6 7 A6400 A5000 A5100 A6000 A6100 A6300 A6500 A3000||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for 35mm Lens For Sony
We found 37823 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
Table Of Content:
- Sony FE 16-35mm F2.8 GM Wide-Angle Zoom Lens SEL1635GM, Black
- Rokinon 35mm F1.8 Auto Focus Compact Full Frame Wide Angle Lens for Sony E Mount, Black, IO3518-E
- Sony SEL35F18 35mm f/1.8 Prime Fixed Lens
- Sony 35mm F2.8 Sonnar T FE ZA Full Frame Prime Fixed Lens
- Sigma 35mm F1.4 Art DG HSM for Sony E
- Samyang SYIO35AF-E 35mm f/2.8 Ultra Compact Wide Angle Lens for Sony E Mount Full Frame, Black
- Neewer 35mm F1.7 Large Aperture APS-C Manual Focus Prime Fixed Lens, Compatible with Sony E-Mount APS-C…
- Sony 16-35mm Vario-Tessar T FE F4 ZA OSS E-Mount Lens Renewed
- FE 35mm F1.8 Large Aperture Prime Lens SEL35F18F
- Meike 35mm F1.7 Large Aperture Manual Prime Fixed Lens APS-C for Sony E-Mount Digital Mirrorless Cameras…
1. Sony – FE 16-35mm F2.8 GM Wide-Angle Zoom Lens (SEL1635GM)
- Designed to achieve 50 Line pairs/mm resolving power
- Two XA (extreme aspherical) elements w/ high surface precision.
- Constant F2.
- Uncompromising G Master design for smooth bokeh and high resolution.
- In-the-box: hood, lens front cap, lens rear cap, case, Mount: Sony E-mount
2. Rokinon 35mm F1.8 Auto Focus Compact Full Frame Wide Angle Lens for Sony E Mount
- For Sony E-Mount interchangeable Lens cameras and full frame compatible
- Aperture range of F1.8-22; constructed of 10 elements in 8 groups
- Ultra compact size with a maximum diameter of 2.
- Uses 58mm size Filters and features 9 diaphragm blades.
- The integrated autofocus motor works in conjunction with Sony cameras’ focusing systems for quick, accurate, and precise AF control.
3. Sony SEL35F18 35mm f/1.8 Prime Fixed Lens
- Compact, lightweight fixed F1.8 lens.Angle of View (APS C) 44 °
- Minimum Focus Distance : 0.
- New optical design for excellent peripheral sharpness and contrast, Built in image stabilization
- Silent and smooth high speed focusing ideal for shooting movies. Superb focusing operation
- Lens group or elements is 6/8.
- Format: APS-C, 35 mm equivalent focal length (APS-C): 52.5 mm
- Lens not zoomable
4. Sony 35mm F2.8 Sonnar T FE ZA Full Frame Prime Fixed Lens
- Features a bright maximum aperture of F2.
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1.15 ft (0.35 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.12x
- Carl Zeiss E-mount full-frame lens for Alpha a7 Series full frame camera bodies.
- Dust and moisture resistant design.
- Lens not Zoomable
5. Sigma 35mm F1.4 Art DG HSM for Sony E
- Focal length: 35mm
- Aperture range: f/1.4 – f/16
- Sony E mount lens
- 35mm film/ full-frame digital sensor Format
- Hyper-sonic motor focusing (HSM)
6. Samyang SYIO35AF-E 35mm f/2.8 Ultra Compact Wide Angle Lens for Sony E Mount Full Frame
- For Sony E-Mount interchangeable Lens cameras and full frame compatible
- Aperture range of F2.8-22; constructed of 7 elements in 6 groups
- Angle of view for full frame is 63.1 degree and aps-c is 42.9 degree
- Uses 49mm size Filters and features 7 diaphragm blades
- Note:There will be some noise when using an auto focus lenses.
- Note:The lens is not meant for video. It is a photography lens.
7. Neewer 35mm F1.7 Large Aperture APS-C Manual Focus Prime Fixed Lens
- Highly Versatile: 35mm prime lens is suitable for a wide variety of photography, including landscape, portrait, still life, traveling, wedding, and macro photography.
- Large Aperture: F/1.
- High-Quality Lens: The multi-coated lens effectively reduces glares and reflection while the rings ensure smooth and precise focusing and aperture adjustments.
- Compact & Durable: Constructed in a metal body but only 6.
- Package Contents: NW-E-35-1.7 Prime Lens, Lens Front Cap, Lens Rear Cap
8. Sony 16-35mm Vario-Tessar T FE F4 ZA OSS E-Mount Lens (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new.
- Ideal for landscapes and the a7 series of full frame cameras, ZEISS T (T star) coating to reduce flare and ghosting.
- Minimum Focus Distance : 0.
- Three ED glass elements to suppress chromatic distortion, constant F4 maximum aperture throughout the zoom range.
9. FE 35mm F1.8 Large Aperture Prime Lens (SEL35F18F)
- F1. 8 with 9-blade circular aperture contributes to gorgeous bokeh
- Compact and lightweight sets a new standard for portability
- Aspherical element suppresses aberration to deliver high resolution
- Fast, precise and quiet linear-motor autofocus (AF) drive system.
- Get close 8. 66” min. focus distance and 0. 24x max. magnification
10. Meike 35mm F1.7 Large Aperture Manual Prime Fixed Lens APS-C for Sony E-Mount Digital Mirrorless Cameras NEX 3 3N 5 NEX 5T NEX 5R NEX 6 7 A6400 A5000 A5100 A6000 A6100 A6300 A6500 A3000
- Lens structure:5 groups 6 slices
- Minimum aperture: f/22 ; Filter diameter:49mm
- Lens Not Attached : MANUAL LENS need you to enable “M mode ” or “Release without lens” in the setting of camera.
- Super multi-coated / Angle: Diagonal 44 degree 20′ Horizontal 36 degree 30′ Vertical 23 degree
- Can be also used on Sony E-mount full frame cameras but need to set the camera to APS-C mode.
35mm Lens For Sony Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 35mm Lens For Sony stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 35mm Lens For Sony in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 35mm Lens For Sony for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 35mm Lens For Sony Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That’s why we’ve taken time to compile a list of the best 35mm Lens For Sony in today’s market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 35mm Lens For Sony currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 35mm Lens For Sony based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 35mm Lens For Sony before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 35mm Lens For Sony they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 35mm Lens For Sony, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 35mm Lens For Sony before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 35mm Lens For Sony will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 35mm Lens For Sony if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 35mm Lens For Sony on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.