To help you find the best 35mm Film For Pentax, we have researched various products on the market and picked out 10 of the best ones. We looked at all sorts of features, including price, customer reviews, and specifications. Then we ranked them to help you find the top 35mm Film For Pentax. Read on to learn more about our findings and choose your favorite one!
|1||Pentax IQ Zoom EZY-R 35mm Zoom Camera||9.8||Shop On Amazon|
|2||Pentax IQ Zoom 130M Date 35mm Camera||9.6||Shop On Amazon|
|3||Pentax K1000 Manual Focus SLR Film Camera with Pentax 50mm Lens||9.2||Shop On Amazon|
|4||Pentax MX 35mm SLR Film Camera F 2.8 40mm Pancake lens. Motor Winder||8.8||Shop On Amazon|
|5||Fujifilm Fujicolor 200 Speed 24 Exposure 35mm Film – 4 Pack (Discontinued by Manufacturer)||8.8||Shop On Amazon|
|6||Pentax ZX-M 35mm SLR Camera Kit w/ 35-80 Lens||8.6||Shop On Amazon|
|7||Asahi Opt. CO, LTD. Pentax Auto Focus IQ Zoom 80-E 35mm Film Camera w/Pentax Zoom Lens 38mm-80mm Camera (Black Color)||8.4||Shop On Amazon|
|8||Fuji Superia X-TRA 3 Pack ISO 400 36 Exp. 35mm Film||8.4||Shop On Amazon|
|9||KODAK GOLD 200 Film / 3 pack / GB135-36-Vertical packaging||8.4||Shop On Amazon|
|10||Pentax ME Super 35mm SLR Camera Package||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for 35mm Film For Pentax
55416 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the in this article.
Table Of Content:
- Pentax IQ Zoom EZY-R 35mm Zoom Camera
- Pentax IQ Zoom 130M Date 35mm Camera
- Pentax K1000 Manual Focus SLR Film Camera with Pentax 50mm Lens
- Pentax MX 35mm SLR Film Camera F 2.8 40mm Pancake lens. Motor Winder.
- Fujifilm Fujicolor 200 Speed 24 Exposure 35mm Film 4 Pack Discontinued by Manufacturer
- Pentax ZX-M 35mm SLR Camera Kit w/ 35-80 Lens
- Asahi Opt. CO, LTD. Pentax Auto Focus IQ Zoom 80-E 35mm Film Camera w/Pentax Zoom Lens 38mm-80mm Camera…
- Fuji Superia X-TRA 3 Pack ISO 400 36 Exp. 35mm Film, Total 108 Exposures
- KODAK GOLD 200 Film / 3 pack / GB135-36-Vertical packaging
- Pentax ME Super 35mm SLR Camera Package
1. Pentax IQ Zoom EZY-R 35mm Zoom Camera
- Fully automatic 35 millimeter camera
- 38 to 70 millimeter zoom for versatility
- Fits naturally in your hand and slips into your pocket
- Built in flash with red eye reduction
- Infinity landscape mode for shooting distant scenery
2. Pentax IQ Zoom 130M Date 35mm Camera
- Powerful 38-130mm, 3.4x zoom lens for close, detailed pictures
- Actual image viewfinder
- Fail-safe film loading that loads and advances the film automatically
- Six-segment multipattern metering system and built-in flash
- Easy-to-read external LCD panel for quick check camera settings
3. Pentax K1000 Manual Focus SLR Film Camera with Pentax 50mm Lens
- The Pentax K1000 35mm SLR is one of photography’s greatest, most popular and longest-lived cameras.
- This Pentax film camera is completely mechanical and needs no battery to run, however, you must purchase an A76 cell battery to run the light meter.
- Unlike other SLR and DSLR cameras, the K1000 is simple and has little to no learning curve.
- An extraordinary simple camera that forces you to think about your picture instead of your camera.
- The Pentax K1000 is so brilliant that you never need to turn the meter or camera on or off: both are always on for instant picture taking.
4. Pentax MX 35mm SLR Film Camera F 2.8 40mm Pancake lens. Motor Winder
- Lens mount: Pentax K
- Shutter: focal plane, horizontal, cloth from 1s to 1/1000
- Manufactured: 1976-1984
- Exposure meter: TTL, open aperture, center weighted
- ASA/ISO range: 25 to 1600 ISO
5. Fujifilm Fujicolor 200 Speed 24 Exposure 35mm Film – 4 Pack (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- 35mm format, ASA 200
- Color print film
- 4 rolls of 24 exposures
- CN-16 or C-41 processing
6. Pentax ZX-M 35mm SLR Camera Kit w/ 35-80 Lens
- Manual focus SLR is ideal for photography students
- Manual and programmed AE exposure
- Electronic depth-of-field preview
- DX and manual ISO settings
- Accepts all Pentax mount lenses
7. Asahi Opt. CO
- Made by Pentax
- 35mm Film Version
- great for collectors
- Requires Batteries
- Black Color
8. Fuji Superia X-TRA 3 Pack ISO 400 36 Exp. 35mm Film
- Fujifilm Superia X-tra 400 asa 36 exposure 35mm Film 3 Pack
9. KODAK GOLD 200 Film / 3 pack / GB135-36-Vertical packaging
- Excellent consistency & Excellent processing robustness.
- High sharpness and high resolution.
- Designed for exposure by daylight and electronic flash.
- 35mm iso 200
- 36 exposures
10. Pentax ME Super 35mm SLR Camera Package
- PENTAX ME SUPER CAMERA W/ PENTAX 50mm STANDARD LENS KIT.
What is the best day to shop online?
When is the best time to shop online? The best time to shop online depends on your target market. If you are targeting people who work 9-5 jobs, then Tuesday and Thursday would be a good day to advertise. However, if you’re trying to target students and young adults, then Wednesday and Friday would be better days for advertising.
The best time to advertise also depends on the type of product you are selling. If you’re selling a physical product, then the best time to advertise would be during the day. However, if you’re selling an online course or information product, then the best time to advertise would be at night.
Here are some statistics that show the best times to advertise:
– Sunday is the worst day of the week to advertise.
– Wednesday and Friday are the best days of the week to advertise .
– Saturday is the best day of the week to advertise if you’re selling a physical product.
– Sunday and Monday are the best days of the week to advertise if you’re selling an information product.
So, when should you be advertising?
Well, you can use the above statistics to help you decide.
– If you’re selling a physical product, it’s best to advertise on Saturday and Sunday.
– If you’re selling an information product, it’s best to advertise on Monday and Tuesday.
– If you’re selling a service, it’s best to advertise on Wednesday and Thursday.
Now, the above statistics are just averages. The best time to advertise will vary depending on your niche. If you have a very specific niche, you can find out when your target audience is online.
So, for example, if you’re selling information about the history of video games, you might want to advertise on a Monday and Tuesday. However, if you’re selling information about how to start a home business, you might want to advertise on a Friday and Saturday.
So, where do you find out when your target audience is online? You can use Google’s free keyword planner tool . This will tell you how many people are searching for a particular keyword in a given month.
The next step is to find out how much you can expect to pay for each click on your ad. You can do this by using Google’s Adwords tool. This will tell you how much each click on your ad will cost.
The final step is to decide how much you are willing to pay for a click on your ad. You can do this by dividing the amount of money you want to spend by the number of clicks you expect to get.
The results of this calculation will tell you how much you can afford to pay for each click on your ad. If the price is too high, then you may need to reconsider your target audience or adjust your budget.